On April 17-20, KyivExpoPlaza venue will host the largest industrial forum of Ukraine that unites three international trade shows of Euroindex Ltd.:
The two pavilions of KyivExpoPlaza with 11 000 sq.m. area will present world and domestic producers, distributors, foreign representatives – in total of more than 300 participants from Ukraine, Austria, Belarus, Georgia, Spain, China, Germany, South Korea, Poland, Russia, the USA, Turkey and Czech Republic. Exhibitors will demonstrate more than 600 world and domestic brands of power energy, electrotechnical, lighting equipment and devices, cable and wire products, electronics, industrial automation, lighting engineering, control and measuring technology, innovation and turnkey solutions for solar power generation.
For twenty-two years, elcomUkraine has been serving as an industry indicator reflecting the state of the market, presenting innovations, outlining perspectives.
What is going to be demonstrated this year?
2. Increase of activity among Ukrainian producers – by 24%. The number of domestic enterprises presenting products of their own production increased by 77 companies.
3. Renewal of exhibition activity of companies, entering the market – for the third year in a row, on average 15% of participants make their debut at elcomUkraine and EIA; 13% of this year's participants returned to participate after a long break.
4. Increased attention of foreign companies – by 64% this year, foreign representation offices has increased - 69 companies from 12 countries present world brands at the trade shows!
Traditionally elcomUkraine presents foreign expositions:
• Official pavilion of the Federal Republic of Germany, organized by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, together with expotec GmbH and German Exhibition and Trade Committee (AUMA) with support of Central Union of Electrical and Electronics Industry (ZVEI);
• National Pavilion of Turkey, organized by Turkel.
In recent years, solar energy market has been developing intensively in Ukraine, demonstrating rapid growth of all segments: materials, equipment, technologies, installations, development, and so on. Current ‘Green Tariff’ state program in Ukraine encourages owners of all forms of ownership to use renewable energy sources. The energy strategy of Ukraine plans to increase the share of electricity received from solar energy by up to 12% in an overall energy balance of the country until 2035. To stimulate introduction and widespread use of solar technologies in energy sector, a new project called Solar Ukraine is devoted to generation and use of solar energy in Ukraine, which for the first time this year takes place simultaneously with elcomUkraine 2018.
Business program (http://elcom.ua/?pid=5) of the trade show will offer presentations of innovative solutions and equipment from exhibitors.
We wish you a successful work at the trade shows!